Go Back   LOST.COM Forums > The Water Cooler > Season 6
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar

Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

i have a mole on my left side...i look in the mirror, it is on the left side..the pic i seen on here is on his left...i do not believe the mirror will change our perspective of what side it is on

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvugurl View Post
i have a mole on my left side...i look in the mirror, it is on the left side..the pic i seen on here is on his left...i do not believe the mirror will change our perspective of what side it is on
here is a screen cap:
http://www.lost.com/forum/showpost.p...0&postcount=59

Jack wears his watch on his LEFT wrist. Which side is his scar on?

Old 02-28-2010, 12:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
When you look into a mirror your mole is on the right side of your reflections face. Your reflection is not you, everything about your reflection is opposite. That's exactly what a mirror does it gives you a mirrored image. Wiki Mirror image if you have to. You can't argue with a mirror.
Better yet, go take a picture of yourself in the mirror then look at the picture on your camera and tell me what side your mole is on.

Last edited by woogie; 02-28-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:13 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Seriously you're still disputing this even though you've been proved wrong by several people many times!

The scar is on the correct side it should be = his right, therefore the reflections left.

Anyway I tried slowing the vid down while looking at this and think (although couldnt be sure) but Jack only has that scar when he looks up from the mirror. Beforehand he doesnt appear to have it. Error? or important?

Old 02-28-2010, 09:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Send a message via MSN to Desi420 Send a message via Yahoo to Desi420

Reading the title of this post and some of the post there in, made me think of a movie I saw when I was younger.

It was called Angel Heart, with Mickey Rourke and Bobby DeNiro. For thoughs who haven't seen it or heard of it, it is about this Private investigator who is hired to look for this guy who no one seems to know. Well he goes on with the investgation and strange thinks happen. Well long story short. It turns out that the PI is actually looking for himself. It turns out that this is what the Devil does to thoughs who sell their souls.

The Mystery over Christien, and the point about the Appendix, just made me. Think what if Christien is Jack.... just an Abstract thought.