Old 04-28-2012, 09:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Send a message via AIM to Cerberus
Default No more lost!?

Why has everyone stopped discussing Lost on this forum? This forum is meant for Lost, NFL or Peter Bi****. Can we please get some more Lost discussion threads going on people? I miss Lost so much and it kills me to see no one discussing it anymore. There's so much more to talk about, i'm currently on my 2nd re-watch and I am still picking up new things! Lets getting this site active again!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 02:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Eh, my mind's been off the show for a while now, despite seeing so many of the actors in different things, like Hurley on Alcatraz or Ben(as well as Goodwin) on Person of interest. Oddly enough there have been a lot of the minor ones appearing on Grimm - even Arzt and Brahm having a feud in the same episode. Surprised that Claire's been the only actor from Lost to be in Once upon a time.

So yeah, haven't really thought about it much. Though, I did recently see the movie Shutter Island. Without trying to spoil anyone too much, one particular part reminded me of the man in black laying dead on the cliffside by his little cave. That and it being about an island full of crazy people. :P

Been replaying the video game Killer7. The plot could not be more different, the major conflict being about an alternate future wherein even after world peace was accomplished, the US and Japan start another sort of war, along with Harman Smith and Kun Lan being the two figureheads. Thing is, both remind me of Jacob and the man in black, respectively, and through them and other story elements, a lot of similar themes are explored. Not exactly the same, but dealing with the same issues even if in different ways.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 22

When FRINGE ends with episode 13 next year, it will be about time to bring LOST back as a TV show or a movie. There are too many fans who still love the show and they still make tribute videos. It's a force of nature.

... and I still think it's just one island in a string of even more mysterious islands...

Old 04-29-2012, 02:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Surprised that Claire's been the only actor from Lost to be in Once upon a time.
The lead character, Queen/Regina was from Lost.

Faraday, Brahm, and Jacks dad are major castmembers on Justified.
Playing dope growing criminals... I was surprised at just how GOOD they are.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 22

Greta inside the Looking Glass and the evil queen on "Once Upon A Time" - I didn't know they were played by the same actress until you mentioned it.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Why has everyone stopped discussing Lost on this forum? This forum is meant for Lost, NFL or Peter Bi****. Can we please get some more Lost discussion threads going on people? I miss Lost so much and it kills me to see no one discussing it anymore. There's so much more to talk about, i'm currently on my 2nd re-watch and I am still picking up new things! Lets getting this site active again!!!!
Can't blame you for your loss, Cerb. We all feel the same.
How about YOU starting a Lost thread with one of the fascinations that still linger in your head? Maybe it will trigger more!

I rate all my men on a scale of 1 to Ben.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I think there's been a huge amount of discussion already... and a general consensus as to what happened in the end. So, I don't really see much more material to discuss, unless it's speculation about different choices or outcomes. But after a while, what more can you say?

I must admit that I haven't revisited the series at all. Part of me just doesn't want to yet. It's a rather serious time commitment, actually. Because it's hard to skip episodes--there's usually something important covered that is referenced later on. Anyway, if I was re-watching it, maybe I'd feel different about discussing. The main thing would be making an observation about something and finding it hadn't been talked about before much on the forum. That would be something worth bringing up.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2

I'd like to add that, living on Oahu, I drive by various film locations everyday. And I see the vans, complete with Dharma logos, that take tourists on LOST tours all the time. I want to take a pic of the vans, but I prefer to keep my auto insurance rates down.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalo_dude View Post
I'd like to add that, living on Oahu, I drive by various film locations everyday. And I see the vans, complete with Dharma logos, that take tourists on LOST tours all the time. I want to take a pic of the vans, but I prefer to keep my auto insurance rates down.
This reminds me of the time I made the girls dad pull over to I could get a picture of a 'sawyers' lorry lol!!

is it any wonder we split?

Old 06-01-2012, 05:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalo_dude View Post
I want to take a pic of the vans, but I prefer to keep my auto insurance rates down.
Pull over?

go on you know you want to.... well I want you to... so do it