Originally Posted by bunnydixon
explain 4 sacks to me as you lost me there lol! sorry!
he stopped the other team's main player with the ball from making any forward progress 4 different times. typically sacks are made during a passing attempt by the offense (BD95 plays defense) due to:
1) pressure from the defense line
3) good secondary coverage (noone open to throw the ball to)
BD95, when are you on ESPN???
my hometown, sulphur spring TX is scheduled to be featured playing the Texas 4A #2 team in the state ( Witchita Falls Ryder High School) on ESPN in Sept. we've got an awesome QB nationally rated...( so do they.)
speaking of, the dallas area has produced 3 top QB's in college FB this year.
1) TX TECH graham harrel -ennis
2) MIZZ chase daniel-southlake carrol
3) GEORGIA matthew stafford-highland park
1 more thing, our school district had Gene Stallings as our guest speaker today.